Favourite Lush Products of 2015!

23.1.16

Welcome back to Luella Tween Blog! My name is Bella and one thing you should know about me is that I LOVE Lush! I have tried many of their products and adore them all. I've listed below some of my favourites from 2015.  I hope you enjoy!




Think Pink Bath Bomb ($5.95)

This bath bomb has a sweet vanilla scent that I absolutely love. It is super cute with the little flowers on the top and the very pretty pink colour that transforms your bath into a pink wonderland. I have only used this a couple times before and loved it every time!







Big Blue Bath Bomb ($6.50)

When I dropped this bath bomb into my bath I honestly felt as though I was in the ocean. The amazing blue colour and the seaweed floating around me was such a great experience and the relaxing lemon and lavender oils were a great bonus!



Pink Fun ($9.95)

This 4 in 1 mouldable soap has a unique sweet, fruity scent. I crumble this under running water in the bath and the bubbles and soft pink colour is an absolute treat! For something a little more creative you can mould this into what ever your imagination leads to! Definitely worth a try.


Melting Marshmallow Moment Bath Melt ($8.95)

As you can probably already tell, I am a massive fan of the sweet scented products at Lush! This one does have a little sweetness to it but mostly a musky scent which I absolutely love. The combination of shea butter and marshmallow herb leaves my skin feeling AMAZING! 

Magic Wand Bubble Bar ($ unsure)
Isn`t this the most adorable thing you have ever seen?! After you have finished running your  bath you swish this around and it leaves musky sweet scented bubbles and a pretty pink colour in the water.




Sakura Bath Bomb ($6.50)
This Bath Bomb is unlike the others and has a unique refreshing scent. All the little specks of colour, the blue sea salt on the top and the pastel pink colour makes this bath bomb one of my favourites. This bath bomb is inspired by the amazing cherry blossom trees in Japan which is where I would love to go. 



I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments what are your favourite things from Lush! Let me know what other posts you would like me to do. 

Back soon!

Luella Tween x 



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hey. I was actually going to go to Lush this week and wasn't entirely sure what to get. After reading this, I think I will either get the Big Blue Bath Bomb or the Sakura Bath Bomb (sakura's smell divine!). Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post and I can't wait for more of your posts this totally inspired me to buy lots of things I would never think of buying thanks xx 😚💘

    ReplyDelete