Welcome

23.1.16

Hi and Welcome to Luella Tween blog! I wasn't sure what to write on my first post but then I realised that school is just around the corner and there are so many cute pencil cases and cute stationery around so I wanted to share with you some of my favourites.



Typo -



Shape it Pencil Case (pineapple) - $10.49 (SALE PRICE)

Two Toned Pencil Case (black & rose gold) - $10.49 (SALE PRICE)
Campus Pencil Case (coral & marble) - $6.99 (SALE PRICE)




Kikki K -





A4 Everyday Notebook (Keep Playing) - $7.95

A4 Everyday Notebook (Watermelon Print) - $12.95
A4 Everyday Notebook (Pineapple, Watermelon, Lemon Print) - $7.95


Target - 


Molli & Mimi Pencil Case - $8 
Spot pencil Case (Mint & Gold) - $7
Molli & Mimi Weekly Planner (Paris) - $10



I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what other post ideas you would like. See you soon.



Luella Blog x 




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey. Great post. I really like the Paris planner from Target so I should look into getting that. I didn't think Target did decent stationery so thanks ��

    ReplyDelete