April Favourites

16.5.16

Hello! Welcome back! So I know it is already halfway through May but I thought I would do an April favourites post for you! I have a few bits and pieces I have been loving this month so I thought I would share them with you! hope you enjoy :)




Beauty!


Pink and Rose Gold Brush Set - Sportsgirl - not sure if available anymore 
The Nude Edit Palette - Sportsgirl - $19.95 
Pout About It - Flirt lipstick - Sportsgirl - $9.95 
Pink Flamingo Bubble Bar - Lush - $10.95 





Homewares


Mint Green Peacock bedhead- The Family Love tree - $429
Blush pink / geometric patterned cushion - Elk in the wood Melbourne - $85 
Pink Marble candle - Cotton On Body - $24.95 
Pink and Orange pom pom pillow - Family love Tree - $49

So I hope you enjoyed! Please leave any post suggestions down in the comments bar below! I would love to do a Q & A so please dm me on Instagram or leave a comment below of any questions you would like me to answer. See you soon!

Luella Tween x 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey! Love the new cactus background. Its really nice and fresh. Question, Do you edit and make the pictures or do you find them? They always look really cute 😊

    ReplyDelete