Chocolate Slice Recipe

31.7.16

Hello! So recently I set up a poll on the side banner of our blog where everyone could vote on which type of post you would like. Lifestyle and Food got the most votes so I fell in love with this chocolate slice recipe. Hope you enjoy the post! //

Ingredients
1 cup self-raising flour
1 cup coconut flakes
125 g butter melted
1/2 cup sugar
1 tbs cocoa powder optional

Icing
3/4 cup icing sugar
1 tbs cocoa powder
50 g margarine
2 tbs hot water
and a little extra coconut to sprinkle on top (I accidentally added a little too much to some of mine!)

Directions

Step 1 ~ Mix together all base ingredients until well combined.

Step 2 ~ Press into a slice tin.

Step 3 ~ Bake for 10 minutes at 180C.

Step 4 ~ Remove from oven and let cool.

Step 5 ~ Mix together all icing ingredidents until well combined. Then spread over base (when 100% cooled) with an offset spatula or knife.

Step 6 ~ enjoy 
So I hope you enjoyed the post! Trust me when I saw these are absolutely amazing! Don’t forget to leave a comment down below of any other blog post you would like me to do.

Thanks Again

Luella Tween (Bella)  x 

You Might Also Like

1 comments