Septmeber Faves!

24.9.16

Hello Everyone! So although we are still in September I thought it is only a few more days until October so I thought "why not!". I have a few different things that I was and still am loving this month that I know most of you will love! Hope you enjoy!



So this month I have been loving Skincare! My skin has been quite horrible and been breaking out quite a bit which meant I have been trying out new products. I love the Fijian Water Lotus body gel from The Body Shop, it smells divine! And the Sukin facial wash and matching moustriser is full of natural ingredients that are really beneficial for your skin (I used the sensitive skin range because I found it works best for me!)

1 - Sensitive facial moustriser - Priceline
2 - Aloe soothing day cream - The Body Shop
3 - Clean foaming cleanser - Priceline 
4 - Sukin facial cleansing gel - Priceline 
5 - Fijian water lotus shower gel - The Body Shop 






















I have been loving pastel pink and aqua this month and these adorable pieces are perfect to style your room or desk! 
1- Tassel Bunting - Kmart 
2 - Pink leather personal planner - Kikki K
3 - Pink, aqua, dusty pink and white felt ball rug - Toucan 
4 - Country road mug - Country Road 
5 - Aqua desk lamp - Target

I hoped you enjoyed this weeks post. Don`t forget to follow me on insta (@luellatweenblog) and comment down below any post suggestions! See you next week!

Luella Tween x 







You Might Also Like

0 comments