Spring Wardrobe Wants!

10.9.16

Hey Everyone! Long time no see! I am so sorry I haven`t posted in a while, I have been super busy lately traveling and doing heaps of school work (So excited for holidays).  So recently the weather has been warming up which means one thing. ITS ALMOST SUMMER! I am so excited for summer however I will be away for a bit of it in New York and Canada. Recently I found some really cute clothes that are on my wish list that are perfect for the spring/summer time.  

Hope you enjoy :)



Bomber Jacket - Dotti
Black Sandals - The iconic 
Watch - The Horse
Black Jumpsuit - Shein
Chambray off - the shoulder dress - Aztec Rose
Stripe Bikini Top - Roxy

So I hope you enjoyed this weeks post! Also don`t forget to follow me on Insta (@luellatweenblog) and leave any suggestion down below! See you next week 

Luella Tween (Bella) x


You Might Also Like

0 comments