Lush Christmas Range!

1.10.16

Hello everyone! Welcome back! So I recently went into the Lush store in the Myer Centre on Queen street in Brisbane City and unfortunately Lush hadn`t yet released their Christmas and Halloween ranges instore. I checked online and saw all their amazing new Christmas range and thought I would share with you some of the ones I found very interesting! If you didn`t already know I love Lush…..(doesn`t everyone!) and was super excited when they released their Christmas range! Hope you enjoy!

Candy mountain – Bubble bar
This is my favourite bubble bar of all time! I love the vanilla sweetness and the comforting bubbles that evolve after you crumble it under running water leaving your skin feeling silky smooth and rehydrated in the warmer and cooler months. It contains many amazing ingredients that are beneficial for your skin's needs!
                                                                         
Snow fairy – Fun
I love to snow fairy scent and even better I love fun! The 2 in 1 bath play dough can be used to crumble under running water to create magical bubbles or mould into a festive fairy and use as a body wash! Honestly amazing!



The Christmas penguin – Bubble bar
I have never tried this bubble bar before however I love the citrus scent! Crumble the penguin under warm running water to relax and enjoy the amazing aroma and soothing enriched oils transferring you to a winter wonderland leaving your skin feeling soft and hydrated! Plus the little penguin is super adorable!

The magic of Christmas – Bubble bar
I love this bubble bar and best of all you can use it multiple times as it is reusable! I love the cinnamon stick giving it a Christmas touch and although I don’t hypothetically believe in the scent ‘Christmas’ I`m sure this is as close as it gets! I love the scent and best of all the feeling of your skin after you get out of the bath! I also recommend the ‘Magic Wand’ as it is all my favourite things rolled into one! (The reusable bubble bar and the snow fairy scent…..PERFECTION!)

Father Christmas – Bath bomb
I have only tried this bath bomb once and loved the sweetly scented aroma and the blushing red colour that fizzes away revealing an unexpected surprise at the end. Perfect for the morning and evening in the lead up to Christmas to get everyone in the Christmas spirit!

So white – Bath Bomb
I love the crisp apple scent of the bath bomb and bergamot oil and rose leaving you feeling calm and nourished! With a citrus & fruity twist at the end to ensure your ready for Christmas!

Santa`s post – box – Soap
I have never seen or tried this soap however I have heard many amazing reviews about how lovely this makes your skin feel and the citrus scent is amazing! I am super excited to try this one!


If you would like to check out the rest of the range I will leave the link below.

Although Christmas is 3 months away….. WHAT! How fast has 2016 gone! I am super excited for the new range to come into Lush stores around Australia and am super excited to use them. And although I am not going to be home for Christmas (I`ll be in NYC & Canada) I will definitely look forward to having a relaxing bath after a day on the slopes!

Don`t forget to follow me on insta (@luellatweenblog) and comment below any post suggestions.

See you next week!  
Luella Tween x











You Might Also Like

0 comments