What I eat in a day // Weekend Spring edition (Sunday)

28.10.16

Hello Everyone! So this week I wanted to share with you my first 'What I eat in a day post' I have seen many of these on Youtube and other bloggers post and thought that I would share with you what I eat in a day! Hope you enjoy!

// BREAKFAST // 
10am 
So on this day (Sunday) I went out for breakfast to Let Minnow, which is a lovely cafe in Brisbane, Clayfield and their food and drinks are amazing! I had the simple eggs which was delicious and I also had a watermelon, pineapple and mint juice which was incredible! 

// LUNCH //
12pm
As I  had such a big breakfast I decided to have something small and light, usually, I would go for a healthy salad or wrap, but today I wanted to try something different and go for a fruit salad. 


//Snack// 
3.30pm

I went and picked these gorgeous gardenias to put into the kitchen! 'Fun fact!' Gardenias are my favourite ;)

//Dinner//
6.30pm
We went out to the deli this morning to get some salads and we also had some steak and mushrooms! A perfect way to start a busy week! 

So I hope you enjoyed this weeks post! I loved taking photos and enjoying some amazing food! I have an extra exciting post for you guys next week, so stay tuned for that! 

See you soon 
Luella Tween (Bella)
x

P.s 
Photos taken on a - Nikon D40x for those wandering! x

You Might Also Like

0 comments