Summer Outfits!

29.11.16

Fashion and design is a secret passion of mine! I love putting together outfits, designing and art, however I’m not very good at it. Today I thought I would share with you some of my favourite summer outfits that I have put together myself! I think they are perfect for all summer occasions and there is an outfit for everyone! :)

This outfit is stunning! The combination of the navy and metallic silver is gorgeous and everything just goes together perfectly! I’ll start by saying that the size of the bag is perfect for all occasions – especially the beach, not only is the size perfect but I love the metallic silver! The jumpsuit looks amazing, and knowing Witchery I’m sure it`s super comfortable as well!

 
Metallic sandal -Witchery
Metallic tote - Cotton on
Navy jumpsuit - Witchery

This simple, yet sophisticated outfit is perfect for all occasions in summer! I love the simple top with the detailed shorts that go perfectly with the black sandals!


Mustard and blue shorts - H & M
White top - H & M
Black Sandals - Rubi

Off the shoulder tops are really popular at the moment, they look great and feel super comfortable! These shorts go perfectly with the top and I love that the top can be super simple, and the shorts make the look! These sandals look great with this outfit too, perfect for all summer occasions! 

Black Sandals - Rubi
Black + White shorts - Sportsgirl
Denim off - shoulder top Sportsgirl

I hope you enjoyed this weeks post and found it helpful for you this summer! Unfortunately I won't be here for the majority of the summer season (you will find out why soon!)  however I hope you all have a great time soaking up the summer sun! 

Luella Teen x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments