Room Tour 2017

11.1.17

It’s finally here! Many of you have contacted me, requesting a room tour, so here it is!
This year as a little for goal for myself, I wanted to be more organised and at the moment my room is a little cluttered which makes it harder to keep tidy. So this year my goal is to simplify and minimalize my life by clearing anything I don’t need, or wear and giving it away. As a reward, I am going to be redecorating and organising my room throughout this year, so hopefully next year I will have a new room tour for 2018!


 Hope you enjoy this week’s post!

Desk



Desk – Ikea 
Desk chair – Ikea 
"Hello Sunshine" print – Toucan Online 
Floral 2017 Diary - Anthropologie 
Pink + Grey cross throw - Adairs 

Blue STORAGE CART


Blue cart – Kmart
Makeup bag (Teal) - Forever New 
Black + rose gold makeup brushes - Nude by nature 
Flowers - Spotlight 

Bedside Table

Bedside table – Freedom
Teal lamp – No idea?


Bed





Queen Bed – Myer home 
Cushions – Elk in the wood (Melbourne) + Lazybones (Byron Bay)
Watercolour paintings – Typo
Tassel garland - Kmart
Pom Pom garland - Toucan Online

I hope you enjoyed this week’s post! 

See you next week 

Bella x

You Might Also Like

0 comments